Our Mid-Week Prayer Meeting is in the church and online
SEPTEMBER 2021 Update
We are now meeting in the church building each Wednesday night as well as on Zoom. You don't need to book to attend the meeting.
What happens at a Prayer Meeting?
Everyone is welcome to join our time of prayer together. If you have never been to a prayer meeting and are unsure what to expect please do not worry or let that put you off. We have people from all ages attending, from our latest new born baby to some of our elderly neighbours; all are warmly welcome. For practical reasons everyone is muted to avoid feedback and having your video/webcam on is also optional. We sing some psalms together and read the Bible then our minister will give a short talk and ask male members of the church to pray.
Zoom by App/Website
To join the prayer meeting on your smart phone, tablet or computer you will need to download the Zoom App by visiting the Zoom website using link: - https://zoom.us/
Contact us if you would like to join the meeting and we will provide you with the Zoom link or the meeting ID and password.
Zoom by Telephone
For those who do not have a smartphone or computer with video and microphone, you can still join the meeting by phoning in from your landline or mobile phone.
Please note: This is a local rate number so you will be charged the same for any normal calls. Please check your mobile phone and/or landline provider to check if you will be charged.
Please follow these steps to dial in by telephone:
1. Dial 0131 460 1196
2. You will hear a message saying “Welcome to Zoom, enter your meeting I.D. followed by # key”
3. Enter the meeting I.D. (CONTACT US TO GET THE MEETING ID) then press the # key
4. You will then be asked to enter participant I.D. or to press the # key. IGNORE this part and just press the # key only
5. You will then hear a message “Please enter meeting password followed by #”
6. Enter the meeting passcode which is (CONTACT US TO GET THE PASSWORD) then press the # key
7. You will then hear a message welcoming you to the meeting and telling you how many other people are also participating.
8. You may be placed on hold and hear music until the meeting starts.